in a hellcat spangled cavern










Peter Pilatto SS13 collection at LFW is just well, a bit too good. So much peplum, double peplum in fact. Plus loads of mismatched print, pattern, colour and cut out's which make me want to cry as I will never ever be able to afford it. Still, so far, his collection is definitely my personal favourite, standing out amongst the array of black and white a lot of designers have chosen to use. Nicholas Kirkwood's shoes add a feminine tribal touch. His, Mary Katrantzou and Michael Van Der Ham have impressed me the most, using bright colours to attract me like a little kid.

I am also digging the J.W. Anderson for Topshop collection and if I do decide to buy I would like to pair the paisley silk skirt with a matching printed silk t-shirt. It's simplicity is sure to make it rapidly sell out.

Currently listening to; The Shins, Swim Deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment