it hurts to be this good




 So LFW has drawn to a close yet again and I have been watching with anticipation (as many of) the live streams I could. I know every blogger will be posting thousands of imagery from their favourite show's and I didn't want to over do it but Simone Rocha's collection yesterday had me in a giddy fit in the library. A brand that launched only two years ago, the futuristic materials and use of crochet in a modern twist has for the first time ever made me believe neon is cool and not just some nu-rave glowstick trend for scenesters. 

(all images via style.com)

currently listening to; Brand New, British Sea Power, Dire Straits, The Gaslight Anthem.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pics! & I love your blog! I love simple layouts the best :D xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete