only in my dreams she'll be right there next to me


Here is a moodboard showcasing my favourite pieces from H&M's new fashion brand & other stories. All the clothes featured are really reasonably priced and look a lot more expensive than they are. Here are just a few of my favourite pieces, including the clear plastic bag (which I desperately want) and the white wrap over shorts. Actually, just give me it all.

I cannot wait for the next five weeks to fly by so I can do more bits on here, and also have my social life back. However, I am quite enjoying this last (ever) project....perhaps I am clinging on to the final stages of education. Madness.

I have re-kindled my love for some bands and artists I used to listen to a few years ago, so that explains my currently listening to below.

I have also wrote a few pieces for the Nottingham Trent 'Platform' magazine, Peace - In Love albumKing Charles live and Little Comets live. The students do a great job of maintaing the website and the perks for me are free gigs!

Currently listening to; Bon Iver, Them Crooked Vultures, Ariel Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment