now my fears they come to me in threes




I haven't blogged in SO long, and this is partly due to being bogged down with third year work and mostly due to the fact I have been feeling particularly uninspired as of late. Above are just a few photos from my dissertation work on Mod culture, shot in a seaside caff in my hometown. 

Music wise, I am super excited for the release of the Made Of Stone film by Shane Meadows following the journey of The Stone Roses. Their first gig at Heaton Park last year was one of the highlights of my life so I am pretty happy this documentary is being shown at Broadway cinema in Notts, which is right on my doorstep.

Fashion wise, lots of vintage 1960s numbers have been purchased by myself from eBay and Etsy, pictures of which will soon follow.

Melissa is wearing a Fred Perry coat, vintage scarf and Dr Marten shoes.

Currently listening to; The Velvet Underground, The Temptations, The Strypes.

1 comment: