so easy to know and forget




So my lovely new flat is not in the best of areas but it does provide a pretty sweet backdrop for photos I have discovered. Although my friends would laugh and disagree with me completely, I hate having my photograph taken (when sober I admit) and so my little sister is going to be a model for my new clothes. She too also studies in Nottingham and although we don't live together, it's nice to have blood close by. 

The sixties shift dress pictured is from the Vintage Warehouse in Nottingham for a bargain price, if anyone is visiting the area I would definitely recommend it and although a bit hit and miss, when you find something the feeling of 'no one else will have this' is definitely worth trailing through the rails. For anyone looking to buy vintage, I would recommend eBay as I have bought some sweet dresses before for a mere seven pounds or so. Highstreet stores like COW are cool but some of the stuff is waaay overpriced.

Vintage Rayban Sunglasses, Dr Marten loafers, Old topshop Jumper, Fred Perry Rucksack.

Is anyone else as excited as me for the new Jake Bugg album to come out? Not long now.

10 comments:

  1. cool photos georgia - i'd call the look 'sneinton chic' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found you blog,it's interesting. I following you,could you follow me?

    www.stgermain-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute style. I really like the cohesive feel to all your photos that you post.

    Thanks so much for the comment. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit i have this topshop jumper as a jacket soo nice hehehe ! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog

    I'm following you and would love for you to follow me if you like!
    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress! I'm thinking about going to uni in Nottingham! And I'm counting down the days until the Jake Bugg album!

    I've just started my blog today... www.bornonnewyear.blogspot.co.uk

    Em ox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink! Such a gorgeous outfit xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have a beautiful blog here. Stunning photos.

    A x

    http://becomingraje.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete