stop the world I wanna get off with you

GOOD GOD. I have been terrible as of late at blogging. I wish I could say it is because I have been travelling the world, as most of my fellow course mates seem to have been, however, unfortunatley this is not the case. BUT, it is fashion week, and there is nothing like looking at all the beautiful collections that will always be out of my reach to make me feel sorry for myself/utterly inspired...




...just a few of my favourite collections. Erdem's sheer delicacy, Richard Nicoll for the use of texture and layers, House of Holland for the playfulness and the boyish slouchiness from Whistles - also I LOVE the green hair.

currently listening to; Arctic Monkeys 'AM album', it has been on repeat since I bought it. 

1 comment:

  1. I have that exact album on repeat too... Loving "Why'd You Only Call Me When Your High". Fashion Week is always so good for inspiration, always makes me want to revamp my wardrobe.

    x Eva
    www.elm-evamarie.com

    ReplyDelete