i am a little tin soldier that wants to jump into your fire




Oh Leith Clarke, how I love thee. Her visual eye for styling has made the new Orla Kiely lookbook look way to irrestistable for me. I want it all, now. The sixties influence mixed with English countryside mixed with interesting props..can it get much better? In other news, I am back from Bestival. It was amazing. Jake Bugg, Stevie Wonder, Gallows, Two Door Cinema Club, Kate Nash & Friendly Fires were among the highlights. I am now without internet and feeling particularly miserable but it was so worth it. I feel like I woke up this morning and it was suddenly winter but I am quite looking forward to wearing tights and wooly jumpers once again.

currently listening to; Passion Pit, Gallows, The xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment