you're getting lazy






I have just got back from one of the most magical weekends of my life at the beautiful Wilderness Festival. Every aspect of it had been carefully thought out and crafted and being as it was fairly small, it felt like i was really taking part in something special. I have the lovely people at the vintage festival to thank for my fantastic weekend and fantastic it was. I really did not expect the weather to be so awesome though, and I brought with me the most unpractical clothing ever (i usually overpack and decided to under pack for some ridiculous reason i lived to regret) including black dresses and pleather, PLEATHER! In that weather! Anyway, it was amazing and now Bestival cannot come any sooner.

All images via tumblr.

currently listening to; Peace, King Charles, Tribes.

No comments:

Post a Comment