we are the wild youth

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I have been super busy from participating in mundane tasks to whisking myself off to Portugal for the most amazing ten days with eight beautiful ladies to attend the Optimus Alive festival and explore the gorgeous city of Lisboa. Man the Portuguese know how to party. The photographer above is a new found favourite; Fanny Latour Lambert. I struggled to pick images with which to display on here, as they are all so lovely. Fanny is pretty talented, check out the video below for some French chicness and a pretty girl doing what pretty girls do. Oh yeah, I am going to start doing a bit of a line about what music I am currently listing to, as those who know me already know how much I am obsessed with it.




currently listening to: Daughter, Lianne La Havas, Miles Kane, Maccabees, Warpaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment